As a business owner, the benefits of commercial awnings are probably obvious to you. After all, there’s a reason you see so many commercial awnings on businesses of every size and description. But maybe you’ve been so engrossed in the myriad details of running your business you haven’t paid much attention to commercial awnings.
It’s time to sit up and take notice. Commercial awnings can significantly improve your business. And what business owner doesn’t want that?
Let’s take a closer look at what awnings could do for you.
Commercial awnings provide universal benefits to all businesses in Pennsylvania.
- Get found. You won’t have any customers or clients or patients if no one can find you. Awnings make it easier to see your business. They proudly display your name and address. That makes it easy for people to identify your business and easy for people deliberately looking for your business to recognize you.
- Introduce your business to new people and promote yourself around the clock. Permanently installed commercial awnings are your best marketing tool. They work diligently on your behalf, telling prospective customers what you do. They express the personality of your business, whether that’s fun and frivolous, sophisticated or no-frills-all-business.
- Commercial awnings shade your windows. Do you have any idea how much money you could save on your energy bills? Reducing solar heat gain in the summer can seriously reduce air conditioning needs, and that’s more environmentally friendly as well as less expensive.
- Commercial awnings protect people from the elements, all year round. Rain or snow, your storefront sidewalk pedestrians and customers truly appreciate the coverage.
- Does your building need a substantial aesthetic upgrade? Or perhaps just a lovely finishing touch to make it look more attractive? Commercial awnings are the answer. They not only offer numerous practical advantages that improve your business, they make your business look better.
How can awnings benefit specific business types?
Restaurants thrive when they have outdoor seating. Retractable options particularly useful for this application. You can open them all day or certain times of day. You can roll them up in winter or whenever they aren’t needed.
Your entire awning can be retractable, or you can have a fixed awning or canopy with a retractable addition for seasonal expansion. You can add walls to extend usability in shoulder seasons or year round, or portable café curtains to define your outdoor area and promote your business.
Medical centers or other campus-type settings can achieve a cohesive look among multiple buildings with matching commercial awnings. You can use them for wayfinding as well as protection, and you can match satellite locations to ensure corporate-wide continuity, too.
Buildings with historic landmark status require certain types of commercial awnings, but you can also make an older building look like a historic landmark. You can construct fixed awnings that look like retractable awnings, but are built to sturdier specs to withstand year round weather conditions.
Industrial enterprises need commercial awnings, too. Just because you don’t deal with retail shoppers doesn’t mean your business shouldn’t look smart. Parking areas, loading dock entrances or other work areas need protection from the elements. And it can be especially difficult to locate buildings in industrial areas, so standing out will be most appreciated by your customers.
Retailers can dress up your store or your entire building with commercial awnings. You can add promotional window films or retractable blinds for a fully-coordinated, up-to-date look and outstandingly versatile marketing opportunity.
Are you a franchisee. Your franchise construction requirements undoubtedly include awnings because corporate marketers know full well the value of reinforcing consistent branding store to store, town to town or across the country.
Our Pennsylvania commercial awnings can help improve your business in three valuable ways. They help you save money, look better and attract more customers, clients or patients so you can make more in the long run make more money. Interested in investing in a commercial awning? Check out Conservation Concept’s extensive selection of commercial awnings in Pennsylvania, and schedule a free consultation!